How create a manual filter?
Manual filters gives you the opportunity to filter desired respondents, when viewing or exporting the responses.
The filter is created under the Follow-Up tab, but can be used under Reports aswell.
To create a Manual Filter:
- First navigate to Follow-Up, top right. Then select the Respondents you wish to include in your Manual Filter and click on Ribbon Icon.
- In the next window give the Manual Filter a describing Name so that you easily can identify it later on, and click Save.
The Manual Filter is now ready to be used in Reports or Follow-up.
- To use the filter in Follow-up choose it from the drop down menu:
- To use the filter in Reports choose it from the Drop-down menu under Series.
If you wish to use the same filter on other questions, click on Apply On Other Questions.
- The created filter will be visible under the Filters tab. If you wish to delete the Manual filter, Select the filter from the list and click Delete.