We are starting our spring release activities with the launch of our brand-new FOLDER MANAGER.
Kicking off Spring Release with FOLDER MANAGER (Part 1 – 2020)
Available to the responsible admin user in the account, it offers a complete overview of all available folder in the account and allows the admin user to take full control around access rights and settings for all folders.
In addition, and available as custom settings:
• The Folder Manager can be made available to selected/additional superusers
• Option to disable the right to create new folders for selected users or user groups, for the admin user to own and manage the entire folder structure in an account.
#1 – brand new FOLDER MANAGER
We aim to provide a feedback solution that allows our customers to have a complete overview and full control over all their feedback works.
De-centralized usage by business users and centralized control are to go hand-in-hand, allowing and boosting feedback work across the entire organization in a secure and approved environment.
Our brand-new FOLDER MANAGER features:
- Available to the user assigned as “Account Admin”, it offers a complete overview of all available folder in the account and allows the account admin to take full control.
- Interactive grid with flexible selection of columns and full access to the settings of all folders, to control and define access rights, ownership and labels.
- Available as add-on custom settings (*):
- Access to Folder Manager for selected/additional (super)users
- Option to disable the right to create own new folders, for selected user or user groups.
How it benefits you:
- Corporate control in larger accounts, with centralized folder management.
- Complete overview over all feedback activities for selected admin users.
- Optional custom settings to meet specific customer requirements.
- Simple, Powerful and Secure Feedback work across the entire organization.
R&D are never taking a break to crush those annoying bugs, and here is a quick overview of what we’ve fixed in this release.
- Fixed an issue in languages where translation in certain scenarios could be removed when user changed default language.
- Fixed an issue where the user could set non-translated languages as default language in quest that caused more issues.
- Fixed an issue in how apply sharing permissions to sub folders worked.
- Removed support for some service languages.
- Dutch (Belgium) is now only selectable as “Dutch”.
- Removed the possibility to choose Lithuanian and Danish for new users. (Existing users will still be able to use service language, contact support for assistance if any of the mention language is needed)
- Fixed an issue in NPS module.
- Fixed an issue where the user couldn’t duplicate a quest because of single quote in the title.
- Fixed an issue in report when duplicating a cross tabulation.
- Fixed several issues for score statistics element in the report
Commercial documents: https://web2.questback.com/downloads/ESS-commercial-v35-EN.pdf
How to use Folder Manager FAQ: https://community.questback.com/s/questback-essentials-how-to-use-folder-manager