“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”
Fancy having your as easy as 1, 2, 3, what is more, tired of starting your reporting from scratch again and again? Check out our newest addition to include custom reports you built previously, when duplicating a survey, incl. pre-defined filters, comparisons, and cross-tabulation. Instead of spending your valuable time configuring reports, get access to your insights in no time and focus on follow-up and turning them into action!
Further elements of this year’s winter release we include a brand-new “Respondent Data Field Manager”, which allows you to flexibly add and edit fields for background data that you include together with invitations. Combining experience data you collect through your feedback activities with CRM or HR data has never been easier, so you get the truest and most valuable insights for your organization.
For all the details, please read the full documentation below or watch our YouTube-Video here.
We aim to provide a feedback solution that allows our customers to work very efficiently and to be able to re-use as much of their previous work as possible.
Duplicating existing quests is a very efficient and widely used way of working with feedback already, and our aim with this release was to strengthen this further!
When duplicating a quest, either from the landing page “CREATE QUEST” or when copying one directly from its folder, the wizard presents these NEW options:
We aim to provide a feedback solution that allows our customers to flexibly combine their existing data about respondents with their feedback, and to have intuitive managers and wizards to efficiently handle the management of such respondent data.
We combined the best of two words:
Respondent data = valuable insides
See our FAQ HERE: https://community.questback.com/s/article/Questback-Essentials-How-to-Manage-Respondent-Data-Fields
We aim to provide a feedback solution that allows our customers to flexibly orchestrate the distribution of their feedback activities, by themselves and fit-for-purpose for them.
A wide range of our customers work actively feedback scenarios where survey login pages and unique tokes play a key role, so we are keen to offer this distribution option for all customers in a new and fresh DIY style.
Following our move to the cloud and the launch of our new answer module with the fall 2020 release (v37), we have completely overhauled our dated survey login page and re-launch it now as NEW embedded distribution method, directly available in a DIY style inside Questback Essentials.
The new “Survey Login” (*) features:
(*) Subject to additional license fee. Please contact your local Questback office in case of questions.
See our FAQ here: https://community.questback.com/s/article/Questback-Essentials-How-to-Use-Quest-Login
R&D are never taking a break to crush those annoying bugs, and here is a quick overview of what we’ve fixed in this release.
• Fixed an issue in Batch Copy and Collection-items with Ghost compare.
• Fixed an issue in API integration for GetReportExport with answer alternatives containing tags.
• Fixed an issue with corrupted PPTX-exports.
• Fixed an issue where you could not edit a chart in PPTX-exports, if Question name contained white spacing.
• Fixed an issue in Quadrant Chart for Multiple Matrix-Question types and sorting with weight.
• Fixed an issue with max length of URLs in redirect for answer alternatives.
• Fixed an issue with missing sender address for some templates.
• Fixed an issue with too many characters in Open Answer, Long-Question type that broke responses.
• Fixed an issue where “Reminders sent” where not correctly added to distribution history.
• Fixed an issue with Test Quest-Label.
• Included Quest Alias in GetQuests integration API call.
• Fixed an issue with encoding for Dynamic Link responses in Follow Up.
• Fixed an issue with Hierarchy-Question Type in some specific Quest Themes.
• Fixed an issue with Save-button not displaying correctly in Test&Publish.
• Fixed an issue for Matrix Main question with one row and pie chart for not being correctly exported.
• Fixed an issue with \s in answer alternatives that gave 500 error.
• Fixed an issue for Logo not being displayed correctly in a Quest.
• Fixed an issue for Hover text on disabled report buttons.
• Fixed an issue for raw data reports that crashed if the report contains more than 1000 questions.
• Fixed an issue for stacked column with percent in PPTX-exports.
• Fixed an issue for mandatory setting not working on Hierarchy-Question type.
• Fixed an issue for Dynamic Link not differentiating between specific ISO language codes.
• Fixed an issue with passwords on quests.
• Fixed an issue in a edge case for Advanced hidden identity
• Fixed an issue where preview links were not possible to share with non-Essentials users.
• Fixed an issue with Print preview and show conditions.
• Fixed an issue with “Continue answering” with specific languages.
• Fixed an issue with adding and removing filters in Reports.
• Fixed an issue with “Display Quest name”.