How to use NPS?
In Designer under Question Properties:
- Possibility to change Question Text (1) to NPS Question, as well as Industry (2) and Target Group (3). Choose between several industries and Target Groups.
In Reports under Series:
- Possibility to Add Comparison to compare with a Corresponding NPS Question in same or other Quests. The system will automatically compare the NPS with itself when adding a series. You must actively change the question or quest to compare to another. Click Add Series (1) then Add Comparison (2). Choose which Quest (1) and Question (2) you may want to compare to.
- Possibility to add New Filter, NPS categories are ready to be used straight away. You can also create your own filters.
In Reports under Display:
- Possibility to drag and drop questions in desired order.
- Possibility to add NPS ITEMS by clicking Add NPS Item button.Score: Shows the score of your NPS question (1). The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is calculated like this: Promoters minus detractors divided on total responses. It will also contain a chart (2) as default.
You may choose to edit the chart or remove it from the item and only view the score as a value. (Explained further down below).
- View the setting options for the Item by clicking the Gear top right in the item.
For the new Score item there are several settings to choose among:
- Show NPS Value (1), Will give you the NPS score by quantifying the responses and subtracting the percentage of detractors from the percentage of promoters.
- Show chart (2), Will show the chart if selected.
- Aggregate Series (3): This is a setting found under Display settings and shown when using multiple series in your NPS. Aggregate series will combine your used series and give you an average.
- Show Data Labels in Chart (4), Will show the data value directly in Chart if selected.
- Show Response Count in Chart , Will show N= based on numbers of respondents that has answered the question.
- Chart Type (5), Choose between several chart types.
- Single color Color/Scheme (6), Choose if chart bars should contain Single Color or a Color Scheme.
- Chart Colors (7), Choose between a range of several Chart colors if you selected a color scheme.
- Delete button (8), Lets you delete the whole item.
For the new Distribution item there are several settings to choose among:
Distribution: Shows the NPS data as Stacked Bar chart type. You can edit this item as well (Explained further down).
- See the setting options for the Item by clicking the Gear top right in the item.
Timeline: Puts the NPS data in a timeline. It is possible to Aggregate series under this item if there are multiple added series. To get a better visualized view as shown previously. Example below is without opting to Aggregate series.
- Show Data Labels in Chart (1), Will show the data value directly in Chart if selected.
- Chart Type (2), Choose between several chart types.
- Timeline periods (3): Choose the Timeline period among several options which will allow you to flexibly define the intervals to be used to display data in timelines (days, weeks, months, etc.).
- Single color/ Color Scheme (4), Choose if chart bars should contain Single Color or Color Scheme.
- Chart Colors (5), Choose between several Chart colors if you selected a color scheme.
- Delete button (6), Lets you delete the whole item.