How to Use Question Settings?
You will find this menu in the Designer tab, on the right side to each question.
- Show a dividing line above this question: Every question (by default) has a dividing line to the above question. Unmark this and the line will be removed. You normally want to remove the line if you want to categorize questions.
- Hide entire question: Selecting this will remove the question from the Quest. This is especially useful in an ongoing Quest, e.g. where the question is no longer relevant.
- Hide question text: You want to hide the question text if you wish to write in the question in the “Include additional information” – box above the question text.
- Personal data: This button is related to GDPR.
- Mandatory question: It´s impossible to continue and finish the Quest if you don´t answer a mandatory question.
- Maximum Number of Checks Allowed: This is useful if you want to limit the number of answers in the reporting.
- Randomize answer alternatives: Avoids response bias due to answer order.
Note: The selected Question Type (in the top menu in the question) gives you a specific number of possibilities in Questions Settings.
Tips!: The functionality Set Properties on Multiple Questions under Other Actions is a big time-saving button:
Set the properties you want for your questions and click Save