How can I create a re-looping quest
How can I create a re-looping quest?
Sometimes, it might be suitably to create a re-looping quest for the respondent to answer several times in a most efficient way. This can be done out of the box in Essentials with the “Redirect respondents upon Quest completion”-functionality that can be found under “Settings” and “General”.
- Complete the structure of your quest in Designer so it is ready to be published.
- Go to distribution, tick ON for “Distribute by Link” and use the “Copy link”.
- Go back to Settings and move to the “General”-grid. Under the text editor for “Thank You Note” you’ll find “Redirect respondents upon Quest completion”. Tick this ON and paste your copied link in the input field that appears.
- Select the number of seconds the respondent should be on the “Thank You Note”-page before they’re redirected to the start of the quest again.
- Test your quest in “Test & Publish”.