How create a case under Follow-up?
Last updated more than 2 months ago | Print
There are two ways of creating cases to follow-up respondents:
Through Notifications; Define conditions to automatically trigger follow-up cases based on the conditions you set. Read more
Through Follow-up; Follow up respondents individually or in groups, in addition to creating internal comments:
Create a Case through Follow-Up:
- Navigate to the Follow-up tab top right in Essentials.
- Click on the individual respondent on whom you wish to add an internal comment. You may choose several respondents or an individual respondent. If you choose Several Respondents(1), Click The Plus Icon(2) and a new window will appear.
- TO(3): Whom you are sending the message to.
- Sent(4): The respondent receiving the mail will see the message was Sent from this adress.
- Assignee(5): Which Essentials user the follow-up is assigned to.
- Case Status(6): You may set a case status to track and follow-up the case further and work easily across various departments and users.
- Input Field(7): Write your message to the respondents here.When your message is completed, click the Send(8) Button and the message will be sent as an e-mail to the respondents.
It is not possible to edit the sender address From(4), but you can edit the Subject field as desired.
TIP: You may also insert pre defined respondent data in the message. Read more about Respondent Data Here.
The message is sent and the respondents can reply if they wish to by clicking Give Feedback button in the mail they receive.
When the respondent clicks on Give Feedback a new dialogue window will open where the respondent can write their reply. The respondent will also be able see their response to the Quest.
When the respondent replies, the Assignee will receive an e-mail notification, assignee may click the Give Feedback link in the mail, or the correspondence can be found under Cases.