How to use Responses?
Last updated more than 2 months ago | Print
You will find the menu Responses under the FOLLOW-UP – tab. Here you have access to a list of all the respondents that have responded to the Quest:
1. New case: By selecting one or more respondents under the Respondent – sorting (see 8) you will be able to send them an email, by clicking New Case.
2. Save as manual filter: You´re able to view an individual answer by clicking the email address. After reading several answers from the respondent list you will maybe identify some patterns. Let´s say that you want to group them, and later send them an email or make a report with that group´s answers. Then you have to select them under the respondent list and hit Save as a manual filter.
3. Export: It´s possible to export a list of answers to Excel.
4. Delete: You can delete one or more answers from the respondent list.
5. Value Filter: It´s possible to follow up a group of people with the use of a Value Filter.
6. Interval Filter: It´s possible to follow up a group of people with the use of an Interval Filter.
7. Manual Filter: It´s possible to follow up a group of people with the use of a Manual Filter.
TIPS! It´s possible to use a value filter, interval filter and a manual filter at the same time.
By selecting Only display my filters will ensure that other user´s filters will not show up in the drop-downs (5, 6 and 7). In the Search field you can look for respondents. If you want to choose what kind of responses you want, click Select columns. To learn more about this, search for the FAQ How can I edit columns of response forms so that I can export the background data to our own systems.